Sunday 14 October 2012

HAZE.BOOGIE.LIFE//MYKKI BLANCO

Emerging arist Mykki Blanco treated her fans to new visuals for her track 'Haze.Boogie.Life' off her upcoming mixtape 'Cosmic Angel: The Illuminati Prince/ss' set to drop November 7th a couple of days ago. I only discovered Miss Blanco a couple of weeks ago when I stumbled upon the video for her track 'Wavvy' online and from this, I felt seeing someone who can really be themselves and express their sexuality as openly in the music/hip hop world was a breath of fresh air.

'I'm not trying to be in the 40/40 Club popping bottles while rappers throw hundred-dollar bills on strippers. I'm just out to make my audience happy, fulfill my creative vision, and be successful on my own terms, which is doable.'

Not only is her music totally unique and incomparable to any other aritst I know, but she is also multi talented, as a rapper, poet, author and also an actor. In this video, we are transported into the world of Mykki and a glimpse into her imagination, where this video truly shows her character and personality, If you're looking for rap with a twist, definitely check out Blanco's other material, see the video for 'Wavvy' here.



@MykkiBlanco

No comments:

Post a Comment